Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Wednesday , Feb 22

Alloha readers! Vic here ! Today my school had two events , one is debate competition and another is English quiz ( Which is kinda lame ) . Only selected club could watch the debate and my club was one of it!
I watched the way the seniors debate and I was like frozen infront there . It was soooo cool and they were as if like bickering each other without fail . I am amazed of their perfomance but too bad I din't get to watch everything . And the English quiz ! It's BORING ! The questions they ask are all either general , simile , proverb and more . They even asked what are Justin Bieber fans called and obviously it's Believer . They also asked one of my question : Who is the author of Harry Potter ? J.K Rowling !!! Haha  .....  okay anyway, it ended well. My group got second place *claps* . Now I just came back from school , it's evening now and it's raining . Rain rain rain ... And one more thing ! I injured my leg :( haha . Okay then until here I stop because I don't know what to write anymore and if I crap inside here some of you might thinks it's boring . Well then Sayonara!
 There's is still no followers :C *sob* well I can't expect it to happen when I'm still new here :P
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment